Funds generated from the Facilities Fee will be used to accommodate improvements and expansion to non-academic, recreation, and multi-use space for students. Penn State Worthington Scranton's committee for the facilities fee advises the chancellor on the proposed use of the funds. This committee is composed of students, faculty and staff in order to provide a fair and balanced means of advising on the use of the funds.
Previous Uses of Student Facilities Fees:
- The David and Ann Hawk Student Success Center
- Bleachers in the Multi-Purpose Building
- Outdoor decor, including benches and patio table
- Supplementation to Athletic Renovation
- Campus Smoking Huts
- Cafeteria Gaming Space and equipment