There are several special academic opportunities for students at Penn State Worthington Scranton. These include, but are not limited to:
- The Honors Program for students who wish to take advantage of academically enriching activities and classes.
- The Global Program with a new global region as a focus each year.
- The Undergraduate Research and Scholarship Fair and the Regional Undergraduate Research Symposium, both venues for students to showcase their research and scholarly activities.
- Various summer programs such as credit courses for undergraduate students, pre-college programs, and youth camps.
- High School (Dual-enrolled Program) for high school students who are interested in obtaining college credits as well as the experience of higher education while still attending high school.
- New Student and First Year Engagement co-curriculum program.
For detailed information on our Special Programs, please click on the program link.